The World is a fine Place and worth fighting for, I believe in the latter part. - Ernest Hemmingway, Andrew Kevin Walker

Friday 2 July 2010

Al Qaeda launches US website

Everyone is covering this but Jonny linked me this Yahoo article so why not eh? Their apparently buggy website features advice on how to build bombs that you likely can find all over the internet or with a modicum of chemistry education but because our enemy in the forever war has posted a website about it its big news.

I do query one element of the Yahoo article though:
The launch suggests that, as al-Qaida's core has been weakened by CIA drone airstrikes, the group hopes to broaden its reach inside the U.S., where officials have seen a spate of homegrown terrorists.


Yes, I too assume my enemy is weakening when they expand operations into my homeland and change up their methods. Why I'm sure that column of tanks moving at flank speed towards us is just coming to surrender to us as fast as they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment