The World is a fine Place and worth fighting for, I believe in the latter part. - Ernest Hemmingway, Andrew Kevin Walker

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Gibbs channels Ceauşescu

I hate to ever admit Right Wing caricatures of Obama and his Whitehouse are true but jesus christ if this doesn't seem like they are as arrogant as rightists like to say. But anyway, Whitehouse press spokesperson Robert Gibbs has denounced left wingers that criticise Obama's actions as "crazy" and in need of drug testing.

How far up your own ass do you have to believe that only that the course of action you have taken is the best but that it is so good anyone who dares to criticise is insane? Of course Gibbs goes even further with his "apology".

I watch too much cable, I admit. Day after day it gets frustrating. Yesterday I watched as someone called legislation to prevent teacher layoffs a bailout - but I know that's not a view held by many, nor were the views I was frustrated about.


So not only are any critics on the left just as crazy as teabaggers but don't worry, they're just a very small minority who are too dumb to realise the Emperor isn't naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment